You can use the 20% off discount in conjuction with store & manufacturer coupons which can make for some really sweet deals! Some ideas on how to get the best deals include:
- Go to Rite Aid AdPerks to set up an account and watch videos to earn 20 credits. You'll get coupons for all the items you watched videos about PLUS a $5/$20 coupon (25% off a purchase of $20--before coupons)
- Use in conjunction with the $5/$25 here or here (before other coupons) printable that expires 12/19. Purchase $25 worth of merchandise, then give the $5/$25, then give other coupons & use your Rite Aid Rewards card.
- This is a great time to buy diapers. Get a $3/1 Huggies Pure & Natural coupon from 11-1 SS and then buy 2 packages plus a filler item (preferrably an item that is cheap or free after single check rebate) to get you to $25. Then use the $5/$25, then use your Rite Aid Rewards for 20% off, then use your $3/1 coupons. The diapers are dirt cheap. Submit all receipts to the Single Check Rebate system & you'll get a free pack of Huggies after you buy 5 packages (doesn't all have to be in one transaction to get the gift certficiate) plus all of your purchases will go toward the Holiday Gift of Savings.
- Another good diaper deal is to get a $19.99 box of diapers plus a cheap item (Airheads candy is $.20 in the candy aisle). Use the AdPerks $5/$20, then your Rite Aid Rewards card, then the $2/1 from this last Sunday's Parade or here and get the whole thing for $9.15 ($.15 per size 6 diaper; less per diaper for smaller diapers)
- Formula would be another good deal, especially if you have coupons/checks. Just buy formula to equal $20 (if you have the $5/$20 AdPerks) or $25 (use the $5/$25). Give them your $5/xx first, then your Rite Aid card, then your formula check. It should work out pretty cheaply.
- Spend over $100 (before coupons) in one or multiple transactions at Rite Aid through Dec. 24 and get a $20 certificate back during the Holiday Gift of Savings promotion.
Tuesday, Dec. 1 is a conjunction of a lot of different promotions that can add up to some SWEET SAVINGS & you might even make money if you do it right! Email me or comment here with questions or comments. Please be sure to come back and post your best money-saving or making scenarios!