Print your coupons here

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My two Walgreens stops tonight

I did a couple of Walgreens transactions tonight that I thought I'd share since both ended up being free (& 1 a possible moneymaker) and I got some stuff I needed.

Transaction #1:
1 bottle Olay bodywash: $5.29
1 large bottle Olay Lotion: $9.99
1 bottle Complete Contact Solution: $7.99
3 cans Hunts Tomato Sauce: $1.77
1 Palmer candy from near register: $.59

Used:
Buy 1 Olay Bodywash, get 1 lotion free: -$9.99 (manager always has to do this one; from 11/29 P&G)
In ad coupon to make Hunts tomato sauce 3/$1
Used $1/3 coupon from here (must play short game to get coupon - should be able to print multiples)
In ad coupon to make candy $.39

Paid: $13.xx (used $13 in RR's plus some change)
Got back RR's: $8 for contact solution & $5 Walgreens (spend $25 get $5)
Will submit for $9.99 Olay rebate here
Net: $~10 moneymaker

Transaction 2:
1 pack Huggies: $8.99
1 Complete Contact Solution: $7.99
1 Dulcolax: $7
3 Holiday activity booklets: $1.50 ($.50 each)
1 candy: $.59

Used:
$1.50/1 Huggies from home mailer
$1/1 Huggies from Walgreens Children's Activity Booklet ($.99 - still available at some stores--saw a stack at the 39th & Belmont store - there are lots of coupons & you can keep them until they expire)
$3/1 Dulcolax from product hangtag (also one available at Dulcolax.com)

Paid: $20.xx ($20 RR's plus some change)

Got back: $2 Huggies RR, $8 Complete RR, $4 Dulcolax RR & $5 Walgreens RR: $19
I could also submit for $.75 Huggies rebate here or $5 Dulcolax rebate with rebate hangtag (I've already submitted one, though).  Still I got the diapers I needed basically for free!

There are tons of different scenarious, but don't for the spend $25 get $5 from Walgreens ends Thursday, 12/17!

No comments:

Post a Comment