Print your coupons here

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Google Reader - Add $aving with Cindy to your feed!

Are you like me & follow multiple bargain blogs?  I find myself flipping around 3-5 sites before I head out shopping to see if there's anything I need to know.

Most of the blogs, including this one, have the option to subscribe to updates in one handy reader.  There are multiple options but I chose Google since that's what I'm familiar with.  Awesome!  Now I can see the posts from my favorite blogs all in one view. I chose the "list" view because then each post is just one line and I can expand it if I want to!

Anyway, you should check it out!  Once you've set up your account at Google Reader then simply click "Add a subscription" in the top left and type in the name of the blog you're looking for and add it.  Now you'll have access to all the lates information at your fingertips!

Happy Bargain Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment