Print your coupons here

Monday, November 9, 2009

Huggies Pure & Natural Deal at Rite Aid

Last week, on the first Tuesday of the month, I bought some Huggies Pure & Naturals diapers and the transaction looked like this.

  • Rite Aid retail price for size 5 (20 diapers per pack) is $11.99
  • I used my Rite Aid Rewards card to get 20% off, making them $9.59
  • I also bought them in transactions that were almost exactly $25 and used a $5/$25 coupon so got another 20% off retail making them $7.19 per pack

$21.57 (3 packs at $7.19 per pack)
-$9.00 (Three $3/1 Huggies Pure & Naturals from here)
-------
$12.57 for 3 packs of 20, or $.21 per size 5 diaper

I had already purchased one pack at a similar price (used a $3 coupon and submitted for a $3 single check rebate/SCR) so I just need to buy 1 more pack (will do this first week of December) and submit my receipt to get a coupon for a free pack through the Rite Aid SCR program. 

I will end up paying $21.76 for 6 packs of the Huggies Pure & Naturals (buy 5 get 1 free) or $.18 per diaper.

Tell me about your best diaper deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment